Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TUESDAY: DAY 3 and WEDNESDAY: DAY 4



Tuesday and Wednesday we watched American Idol. Devin and I don't have cable or anything so we only ever watch movies. The Wyeths came over so it was fun too see how interested other people are in it. However, if I did have to pick someone it would of course be David Cook.


NOT!!! Go DAVID ARCHULETA!!! What a dreamboat. And did you know that he is on Wikipedia? You have really made it when you are in the online Encyclopedia Brittanica!!



Oh and did I mention that on Tuesday April 15 it snowed?! Never mind that it is April and warm everywhere on the planet except Antarctica. It snowed. And for the first time in my life, I said Oh well! to the snow and moved on with my day. Maybe I should have a babies so I can stop being such a baby myself?!

No comments: