Thursday, December 20, 2007
And they did pay!!They had to work really hard to finish the texture on the walls, move all the furniture out of the way, remove all of the nasty old carpet and carpet pad, and get rid of all of the built-in shelves, and flower boxes that we did not want. Michelle and I tried not to laugh too hard as the boys moved the 12 ton hide-a-bed couches out of two of the bedrooms upstairs. I wonder why they left those for us? How nice of them!! They were grunting and groaning like I have never heard. I thought they were both going to die! Throughout the night, I was working on a final project that was due the next day.
But we finally finished at 2:30 in the morning with gray hair and tired boys. Devins Grandpa, and his wife Phyllis, who live next door, never forget to mention when they see our lights on late. They will know our every move!!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Top 10 Happenings of October:
1) We are fully settled into our awesome apartment.
2) Devin finished the table from the basement he re-finished. It looks so great.
3) I changed my major and now Dev and I get to both graduate in December!!! YAY!!!
4) We got our grants and scholarships to pay for school and books with a little left over!!
5) We got to go to the Saturday morning session of conference, to Debs mission reunion, and then to Logan for the rest of the weekend with Mom and Dad, Aaron, Michelle and kids.
6) Chantel, Michelle, Devin and I all got haircuts in Logan. Chantel and I chopped ours. So FUN!!
7) We invited friends for pumpkin carving FHE and our friend Aaron accidently slit his wrist open and had to go to the ER and get stitches. It was really awkward.
8) Eric and Chelise are having a boy!! Following the family trend. Which means Candra prepare yourself for a boy. We are excited to have a boy first probably. Someday. Not anytime soon. We are still children people.
9) My grandma is turning in her papers for mission number four and Chad got made a zone leader back in New Jersey.
10) Our fish may be laying eggs soon. We are not exactly sure, but we figure that even if they do, the other fish will eat the eggs. Our fish are all really awkward. Probably because we gave them such strange names.
Well thats it I guess. Obviously nothing that exciting is going on, but we are thrilled with life. Things are so good and we see the hand of the Lord in our lives everyday. He is consistantly pouring out blessings upon us. We love you all. Can we all talk soon?
Our Lovely Saturday Outing
Chantels New Look:D
Chantel with her Man
This last Saturday I decided that we should go to Mesa Falls. I had never been during the day. Mom tried to get out of it, but we told her we would come help pack and work in the garden. So we spent the early afternoon getting things done at 21 Jerry Lane so that Mom, Dad, and Chantel could come with us to Mesa Falls. We had so much fun just spending the entire day together. We went to the falls and then to dinner and just had a lovely Saturday. Not to mention the weather was awesome!!