So my boo is 5 months old. Why does the time go so fast? Oh yeah so I will have another one someday. At least I am convinced that is why. But for the next ten years, before #2 comes along, I will just eat up every minute with this kid! He is so much fun and there is so much that we love about him! I have made a list!
1. His smile! Braden always seems to be smiling, and has started picking up on when we are happy. He has started to pick up on when we are laughing even. And I swear his dimples get bigger as time goes on, probably just because his cheeks get fatter and fatter, but still! Love it!
2. He is super ticklish in the funniest places! One night I was trying to give him a little massage, and as I was rubbing his legs, he started laughing his head off and woke right up! His thighs are mega tickle spots! Not to mention his collar bone. Thats right. My baby has ticklish collar bones. Hilarious! And his armpits!
3. He has b.o. Not kidding. His armpits stink like soccer feet. Its gross but hilarious at the same time. Needless to say, he needs one or two baths a day. Since when do babies have b.o.? He is going to be one stinky boy! Great!!
4. He wakes up happy now. Since he eats more food than any baby I know, his tummy is always full still when he wakes up, even after he has slept all night. He just lays in bed talking until he sees someone and then gets this monster grin on his cute little face. Such a cutie!
5. He can lift one eyebrow and lower the other and it is a face he makes frequently.
6. He is a tank. Its pretty awesome that he is 5 months old and is just about ready to get into a new carseat because we love buying new stuff for him every other day when he grows! Oh wait no we dont! The doctor said his growth should slow down at somepoint, but as far as I can see, some point hasnt come yet. There is a 2 year old in our ward who looks just like what Braden is going to look like. Just gigantic and tall and so so cute! Cant wait!
7. He LOVES Devin. Its fun seeing how Devin has a completely different relationship with him than I do, that Braden recognizes the difference between Dad and Mom.
8. For the past few months he has been eyeing whatever we eat and asking for it with his eyes. I just started feeding him stage 1 baby food, because he wasnt really into rice cereal, and he is the funniest eater ever. He loves it all, after a bite or two, and cant eat fast enough!
9. He has started taking naps. I think it is mostly because he plays now, so he gets tired during the day, but whatever the reason, he takes at least one good nap! Hallelujah!
10. He has discovered his teeth and plays with them with his tongue and lips!