Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Apple Hill



While all the boys were gone for far too long, the girls had to get out and have some fun too. Especially me to keep my mind off of how much I wanted Devin to come home. Anyway, Friday the girls didn't have school so we went to Apple Hill with our good friends Mark and Angela and their crazy kids whom we just adore. I babysit them every week and Emily has been watching their kids since the twins, Cade and Carter, were born 2.5 years ago. They are just another addition to our family. Myles, the 4 year old, thinks Devin is my cousin even though he knows that we are married. Whenever I go to watch them he always wants to know where the other guy is. So funny. Anyway, we went to Apple Hill and it was beautiful and so much fun. We went all over and had the most amazing peaches and of course apples, not to mention apple doughnuts and homemade fudge. It was great. Maybe Devin wants to go soon?!

No comments: