Friday, February 8, 2008

OH WEIRD! I AM BORED AT WORK!

1. What is your husband's name? Devin Alan Christensen the FIRST

2. How long have you been married? 5 months and 17 days

3. How long did you date? on for 4 months, off for 3, on for 1, then engaged for 6 weeks

4. How old is he? almost the big 23

5. Who eats more? Definitely devy

6. Who said I love you first? Totally me. I knew I loved him for the entire month I was home for Christmas. Then once I had been back about a week I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to tell him so bad, but right as I was going to, my RA came and he left. I started walking back to my room and tears came pouring down my face. I was crazy in love. I ran outside in the snow with a t-shirt on and barefeet and told him I loved him. It was really fun! He said it back then, but he isn't really sure if he did. It is kind of strange. ha ha.

7. Who is taller? Dev, by a ton.

8. Who sings better? Definitely Devin. When he plays the piano, or guitar, I just melt. He has such a great voice.

9. Who is smarter? We are differently both smart, however, I am the wife so I am always right, but sometimes, even though I am right, Im wrong.

10. Whose temper is worse? Totally mine.

11. Who does the laundry? I do, but sometimes Devin helps me fold.

12. Who does the dishes? We both do. Devin is really good about doing them when he can tell that I really don't want to.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

14. Who pays the bills? Devin mostly, but sometimes I tell him when he needs to pay them. I have turned a leaf and decided to take more control of our finances, but for now, we have seperate accounts and so Dev is the one with the moolah.

15. Who mows the lawn? We have yet to mow, but we may hire Taylor our nephew to do it so we don't have to, although our yard is so small it will probably take like 10 minutes.

16. Who cooks dinner? I do always, unless Devin really wants to make cereal.

17. Who drives when you are together? Devin, unless I ask if I can drive, which is maybe once a month.

18. Who is more stubborn? We both have our stubborn days.

19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both good about saying sorry.

20. Whose parents do you see the most? It used to be Devins since they lived 3 minutes away but now they live like 20 hours away, and my parents are 12 so I am guessing it will be mine.

21. Who proposed? Devin

22. Who is more sensitive? Me definitely

23. Who has more friends? We have the same amount. All of his friends are mine, and my friends are his.

24. Who has more siblings? Devin has me by one, he has 7 siblings, I have 6.

25. Who wears the pants in the family? We usually both wear pants everyday. It is too cold to wear skirts right now.

26. Where did you meet your husband? THE RIDGE apt 307, my apartment about 2 weeks after I moved here. He came over with his friend who was trying to hook up with one of my roommates.

27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? He asked me if I got my bag from Chile, I said yes, then we started talking about Chile.

28. Where was your first date? DRUM the best show ever, and Mill Hollow

29. Where was your first kiss? On the doorstep of my apartment.

30. Where did you get engaged? On a bridge in Ashton. Devin told me we were going 4 wheeling so I got in my grubbies, but as my luck would have it I got a beautiful ring instead of dirt up my nose.

31. Where were you married? Sacramento California Temple

32. Where was the honeymoon? A surprise cruise to Mexico, then a few days with my family. It was so much fun!!

33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? Maybe if we had been able to spend more time with Eric and Chelise in El Segundo, other than that though, It was so perfect and amazing. We loved every minute of it.

No comments: