Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Wonderful Day at Work (on Saturday) :(

Well folks. Life at work is boring once again. It is Saturday morning, Dev is at home working hard on our house and I am here at work, playing on the blog because I honestly have nothing else to do. Whoever decided to pay me for blogging was a genius!! I found this fun thing on a random blog. I don't know who it is. A friend of a friend. Anyway, this is probably not the last post of the day, ha ha.

If you were an animal, which would you be? A giraffe. They are so cute and have black tongues and amazingly long necks. What could be better?
If you were a city, which would you be? Oh dear. That is a tough one. Probably San Luis Obispo, CA. It is an amazing place. I love love love it there. The beaches and shops are too fun!
If you were a flower, which would you be? A callalily. They are so beautiful.
If you were a vegetable, which would you be? Corn on the cob! Yum!
f you were a color, which would you be? Neon pink. It isnt my favorite color, it just makes me happy!
If you were a fruit, which would you be? Either a fresh pineapple, or pomegranite
If you were a season, which would you be? Summer in Cali, no doubt!
If you were a shoe, which would you be? baby shoes, I dont know what kind, but I do know that babies don't ever get stinky feet!
If you were a vehicle, which would you be? 2006 Black Range Rover w/ gray leather interior
If you were an appliance, which would you be? A George Forman, love those things!
If you were a Disney character, which would you be? Mulan, she was a hardcore little thing
If you were a dessert, which would you be? Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
If you were a time of day, which would you be? 2pm
If you were a cereal, which would you be? Wheaties, the breakfast of Champions
If you were a instrument, which would you be? an old piano, because it would have great stories to tell
ALLRIGHT!! That was so fun huh? Well maybe there is another one coming a bit later y'all!! :)

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

You are too cute, Ash! Reading them makes me miss ya! I'm sad we didn't get to see you at Christmas time.
Love you!
Stacy

Chalonn said...

Ashley, this was fun to read! I know the feeling of being bored and work. Hey, BTW..our dream car is a range rover...you have great taste on everything else as well! We love you WOMAN!!!

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

you crack me up.