Sunday, January 3, 2010

Once There Was A Snowman

Braden is an early riser and in a three bedroom cabin stuffed with 19 people, that can mean big trouble. So early in the morning on a beautiful day in Tahoe, Braden and I went and explored in the snow. He was fascinated by all of the whiteness and by his new snowsuit. He couldnt figure out where his hands where and tried and tried to get them free. He was such a sweetie but I couldnt get him to look at me. The snow was way more exciting than ol momma! It was before 7am and he and I were the only ones outside, he was just so happy to be out that he smiled at the trees! What a little bumpkin. I love my little hootie bootie.



5 comments:

David and Deena said...

Ohhhhh precious little snowman!

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh, that is my favorite pic of Braden so far, you just want to SQUEEZE him!!!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

SO cute!!!!! He has the best cheeks!

The Probert Family said...

Oh my goodness. I think I am in love. I wish I could have a quiet one-on-one walk in the snowy woods with him. It sounds so magical...especially with a little Braden to snuggle.

Karlena said...

Yes, oh so cute and sweet. I think we are due for another visit.