Friday, March 23, 2012

Long Day


We had a huge play week. Having friends every day this week except for Friday. Needless to say Braden has been worn out every day. On an especially long day, after we walked our friends home, both of his friends, Tess and Taylor, climbed into bed almost as soon as we got there and Braden played for a little while longer while their Mom and I visited. I knew that Braden would crash as soon as we got home. So even though it was already 3:30 I knew he probably needed a little nap. We walked in the door and I turned on a movie so I could get Traegan fed and put down and before I knew it, Braden was out. I let him stay like that for a few minutes thinking he would wake up, but after he didn't I decided I should lay him down so his legs wouldn't fall asleep.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so funny! Isn't strange how little ones can fall asleep in the strangest positions?

David and Deena said...

We have a precious picture of his grandpa who fell asleep with his leg in the air on the couch. SOOOOOO tired!

Christian said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe what a big boy he is !

Rachelle said...

I love this photo! So dang cute and so glad you captured it!!