Tuesday, January 17, 2012

38 Weeks


Well the time has come for the arrival of numero dos. We are eagerly anticipating his arrival and are as giddy as can be. Poor little Bradens world is about to be rocked so hard, but eventually he will get used to it and will love having a brother. I am going to be induced on Wednesday or Thurs so I wanted to get some final pregnancy pictures. It is a little sad that strangers won't be telling me how darling I am anymore, but I will get over it. Why don't strangers tell non pregnant women that they are cute. What is it about being pregnant that makes people think they should be my new best friend? Just one or two more days of that for this time around.

As you can see when it comes to love, Braden and Mommy are forever, but when it comes to fun, Braden and his Daddy are best buds. Braden gets a little crazy around Daddy cuz they are always being so wild and wrestling all the bad guys and playing monsters and such, but they are so cute to be around. Braden and Dad had a blast running around at the park the other day running down the hills and jumping up in the air. I couldn't believe I captured them both in the air, but they sure had fun.

2 comments:

Lindsey H said...

Yay! I'm so glad I get to blog stalk you guys more since I'm lazy and don't make the trek out to you guys. :) Can't wait to see pics of the little one!

David and Deena said...

I think you are adorable pregnant or not. ANd Devin was born to be a dad and to play with his little ones. Has always LOVED kids. Now he has a constant playing partner in FUN!