Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

One day in October, with a bunch of Mommies from church, we went to the pumpkin patch. It was pretty fun, worth the free admission and getting out of the house at least. Braden forced us to do our own thing half the time, but he is so cool and cute that it was fine with me.We got to play here for about 5 minutes. Braden loved going up all of the stairs. When big kids came it was time to go. I could tell they wanted to run all of the little kids over. Braden loved looking at the animals and especially loved when they made noise.
Not sure if he thought this was a real animal, but he wanted to give this chicken a love.

My little buddy and I.

5 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

He's so stinkin' cute. And you, you are gorgeous as ever.

Karlena said...

Love you and your little buddy! He is so blond!! Hope you had fun with your family for Thanksgiving and welcoming a missionary brother home!

David and Deena said...

such fun being buddies.

The Higginbothams said...

Braden really is a cutie. I'm a sucker for blue-eyed, blond-haired boys.

Vince Haley said...

I'm not sure if you knew this, but you have a little boy, not a baby. I just realized that. I haven't seen you guys forever.
Hope all is well.