Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Death by Wiffle Ball


Devin has all these golf size wiffle balls in the trunk. Braden saw them and wouldnt stop grabbing for them. This is what happened next. I think if he had swallowed it he could have breathed through the holes right? (I'm joking! I was terrified and after about the fourth time he put it in his mouth I decided that it needed to be taken away. I am a pretty good mom. I swear!!)And look at Bradens cute friend Zachary in the background. These two are TROUBLE!!!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

that scares me. i hope he never chokes ever.

Stefanie said...

Both of them will be trouble .. they already ARE! Braden cracks me up. Love this picture.

David and Deena said...

Funny!