Monday, June 4, 2012

I Did It!!

Truth! I learned to French Braid my own hair finally. It took me a few tries, and I'm no Pro, but I can do it. I'm actually really proud of myself. It is just one of those things that really bugged me since I couldn't do it. So cross that one off my list. In other news, my 5 favorite things journal is proving to be a huge success. I really feel like I was inspired to start doing that. Some days it is really simple, other days, it is more like an actual journal entry where I am taking note of things. Between blogging and that, I'd say I am doing alright. I have been tremendously blessed lately and have really recognized the difference that the little things make. The easy things like saying my prayers, reading my scriptures, focusing during the Sacrament, and attending the temple, have recently strengthened me and renewed my faith and love for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and my Father in Heaven.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

You're so awesome! Grounded, talented, the list goes on!! xoxo

Sarah Newsom said...

Yay you did it! I have tried it and it looks ok but your braid looks a lot better :) At some point when things wind down we should get together.. Its been too long. Your kiddo's get so big every day. soon enough our babies can play.love ya!

David and Deena said...

Yea for you! And loved the comment about your personal growth and contentment by listing 5 favorite things. You are awesome!

Amy said...

You can come over and braid my hair anytime, or teach me. I don't know how to do anything cool with my hair.