So things are all settled in Bradens room, minus the out of control closet, but thats not going to change. We are so happy with the end results and just hope that we can transfer the cuteness to the next place we live. We really scored some good deals on all of the decor. I dont think we paid full price for anything in his room, which I am quite proud of. It turned out so well, despite the few things in the room that I am not in love with.
THINGS ABOUT THE ROOM I LOVE:
1) the cute circles on the wall that we finally got to stick
2) the beautiful crib and bedding that we got on SALE!! I think we paid like $300 for everything and we bought a ton of bedding.
3)The amazing picture that my friend Debbie painted the night before my shower! I was so so excited to have "I am a child of God" in his room. I just need to figure out where to put the cute pictures of christ that I got to go somewhere on a wall.
4) The darling wall hanging that my mom made. Hello! It matches a quilt she made and a really cute little toy keeper she made. Such a talented mom I have.
THINGS I DONT LOVE:
1) the rubbermaid drawers instead of a dresser. Oh well, they were free and they fit in the space we had.
2) the out of control closet that really wont fit anything else in it
3) the gigantic bed. We have no place else to put it for now, and it hopefully will become one of my favorite things when we have a fussy little guy in the middle of the night.