Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gross Candy Does Exist!

Today I ate candy that tasted like poop. Well I have never tried poop, but I can imagine that it tastes like the candy I ate today. Whenever I order office products at work, they send me, personally COWS brand butter toffee chews with the order. I have been on a Junior Mint fix lately, so I thought since the had a mint cream filling, that it would be absoultely scrumptious. I put it in my mouth, ready for a delightful treat, and that was when I tasted the nasty taste. I thought to myself, "This tastes so wretched, but maybe if I chew more, it will get better." However, to my dismay, it only got worse and I had to spit it out into a tissue. I can truthfully say that I have never had to spit out a piece of candy in my life, and the thought of eating minting candy anytime soon makes me a little ill. It was a sad moment for me at HIGH COUNTRY POTATO! If you have any gross candy experiencse please share. I feel like I am alone in having nearly gagged on a piece of what should have been sugary mint bliss.

4 comments:

Denise Stears said...

I'm so sorry. How do people get away with making gross candy? Don't they have any taste? Who can't tell what good chocolate is supposed to taste like. Come on people, lets get it right. Maybe that's why it was a FREE sample.

The Probert Family said...

What's with all your gagging lately? Are you prego?


I actually like Cows okay...but I've never tried the mint. I'm pretty sure I never will now. Thanks for the tip.

Chalonn said...

Say no to cow candy! I say stick to the Junior mints...I have tried some nasty candy, but I eat in anyway..is there something wrong with ME???

The Wrights said...

Oh my gosh! How did you find me? You don't know how many times I have thought about you and wondered if I would ever hear from you again! You are so Beautiful! This might sound gay.. but I almost cried when I read your comment. You gave me your e-mail before you left and that was back in the day when I didn't really know how to use e-mail, or had one and I lost your paper:( I am so glad you left me a comment! How are you? What are you doing with your life. Im adding you to my Blog so we can keep in touch! Im so glad to hear from you!
Love ya Lizzy!