Saturday, February 18, 2012

Oh Man

So Ive missed a few weeks of blogging. It really is my goal to post once a week, but life is so much busier with two. I am beginning to adjust and instead of being a half hour late to everything, I have gotten it down to 10 minutes, or even nearly on time in a few instances. I have started telling myself that I need to be early for one thing or another and then I make it a few seconds early to things. Still, half the time when I want to leave to go somewhere Traegan is hungry, has a leaky diaper, or a blowout. However, I am getting the hang of it, and am super grateful for the amazing weather we have been having that makes it so much easier to leave the house.

In other interesting news, Devin and Braden went for a swim in our bathtub. Which is not a two person jetted tub by any standard. I think it is a little wider than other tubs, but not deeper. The other night for family home evening, we got all ready to go in our swimmers for a trip out to the hot tub. It was a surprise for Braden, but he knew we were going swimming as soon as I put his suit on. Devin ran out to check and see if anyone else was there, and to our dismay discovered that the spa was being repaired in one way or another. Being the wonderful, playful and creative dad that he is, Devin filled up the bathtub, almost to overflowing, and hopped in with Braden for a little playtime. I sat in the bathroom and we laughed and talked while the boys took a "swim". Braden loved it. It was a good time for all!


2 comments:

Rachelle said...

My kids laughed out loud at this one, so glad Bro C is dressed in his tub!!!:)

David and Deena said...

This makes us all laugh...That's my boy...a dad like his own.