Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Did You Know?


Baby #2 is a boy. The day that we found out it was a boy, Devin and Braden came inside with handfuls of dirt and worms and dumped them on our kitchen table. I had intense flash forwards to craziness, messes, and dirt all over the place and thought of my friends who have multiple boys. I don't know how it will be done. Braden has enough energy to knock me out cold at nap time so I can't imagine what two of him will be like, but bring it on boys. It is going to be so fun to have an automatic friend for Braden. January won't be here soon enough! Here is baby boy at 20 weeks.

2 comments:

Christian said...

It will be so much fun for Braden,I'm sure. And you are more than capable of handling two boys! You're amazing and full of energy! I don't doubt you for a sec:) Love you! Hope you're feeling better!

Danielle Selander said...

congrats! you have the cutest little family! I can't believe how big Braden is!!