Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Picture Time

Braden will be 1 in about 6 weeks. Yup my baby boy is almost one. Makes me sick to my stomach!! I cant believe how fast the time has gone. I am getting dizzy just thinking about it. Anyway, that means that it is time to get his pics taken by a professional, not by me in my semi pro way, and we need to take some formal family pics. Any ideas of great photographers in the area who wont cost me an entire car payment would be most helpful. Let me know! :) Who takes your family photos?

6 comments:

David and Deena said...

FYI: we will be taking family photos at the reunion...the photographer will take individual family shots.

--Heather-- said...

Lindsey Erickson took ours... she is awesome and is living in rocklin.... you can check out her sight from my blog. Good Luck!!

The Higginbothams said...

Kim Bills took some of us when I was pregnant and they turned out great. Their studio is right off the Blue Oaks 65 overpass. You may have thought of them already, but I really liked how well she worked with Brady, getting him comfortable by letting him play with a toy first. It was a great technique. Plus, we didn't have to sit and wait like we usually do at JC Penney.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

my SIL is the best photographer i know, seriously amazing and affordable especially considering her proffesional work.
www.saraweirphoto.blogspot.com
She won't be back in the area till august, but if you want to wait, or for future reference...I can't wait to have her take more pics of my little family:)

Have fun in Disneyland..we will be headed there mid-may!

Tiffani said...

Lindsey Erickson takes our too! She's the best! Check her out at: lindseyericksonphotography.com

Lindsey said...

A High School friend of Jared's has done all of Lily's. Check out her blog http://snapgoestheweasel.blogspot.com/