Wednesday, April 14, 2010

He's a Beauty and A Beast

Well well well. Braden is 10 1/2 months. I can hardly believe that in like 6 weeks he will be one. Or can I believe it? Its hard to say. Anyway, he is a riot and makes me laugh all day. Even when he cries I laugh because he does this whiney cry thing where he throws his head down and gets all pouty. He is hilarious. I cannot believe how much he is learning. He is so smartAnyway, I have several videos of him that I would like to post, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get them off of my camera. Braden is almost walking and is crawling, scooting, and getting into anything that is near the furniture he uses to walk. He is all over the place and into everything. For some reason he is very drawn to the bathroom, and of course the toilet. Disgusting. He hasnt put his hand in yet, or figured out how to get the lid up. I have finally started putting shoes on him, considering he is wearing out his socks. He thinks shoes are fascinating, and wont stand up after I put them on him because he wants to touch and look at his shoes. Braden recently got his third haircut. It breaks my heart everytime, but he looks so handsome with his short hair This is a picture of him right before we cut his hair. It was so so long. I am thinking that I am going to grow it out this time until the end of the summer when I get my hair cut short again. He is fat as ever, and I think getting fatter. We got him a new highchair, and he gets all sorts of food and slobber stuck within the rolls of his neck and belly, if he is without a bib. Isnt he the stinking cutest kid ever?! We sure think so!!

1 comment:

David and Deena said...

Yep,that is one of the cutest kids I ever saw. I think his dad was fatter.