Thursday, April 2, 2009

Post City!

So what? A few posts never hurt anybody. Plus my neighbors are annoying and somebody keeps cursing and spitting outside. Ewww sick. Among other things that are annoying and gross, our apartment complex seems to be home to millions of pigeons. Gross all on their own, but they have this nook on the neighboring building that I see them going into sometimes and it really grosses me out. Plus they make weird noises and arent the best at flying. Their flights usually last about two seconds. . Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update on my reading. I have read three of the books and have been thoroughly disappointed with all of them and will not be recommending them to anyone. I am still in search of more books to add to my treasury of books that I love. Someday. In the meantime, I can fascinate myself with the twins that I discovered in an egg I cracked open the other day. I made Devin take a photograph because a picture is worth a thousand words. But honestly, I could write a thousand words about my experience with this twin egg. It was amazing. Is it even possible for an egg with twins inside to hatch? A thought I had never considered since chickens lay egg after egg. But here it is. Proof of the twin egg. And believe me that is not two eggs that got dumped in the same bowl. Would I lie like that? No way. This is serious and true, a twin egg. Who would have thought!! Friends, this is my life.

3 comments:

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

that happened to me once too! You'd think that two chicks wouldn't be able to fit in one of those small things!

The Probert Family said...

Twin eggs?? Yuck... I try really hard not to think about what I am eating when I consume eggs...but this is just too much.

I bet they were the best of friends and refused to be separated.

Sadie Lynn said...

Ash...I just wanted to let you know that you are such a cute pregnant mommy and that even if people tell you that you are huge don't listen to them. We are so excited for you and just wish that we could see the babe.... LOVE YA LOTS!!!