Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh Remember Remember



So my long lost friend from elementary school and jr. high had this on her blog and I remembered some great memories from our time together, so I thought this would be fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you remember me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you! If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing and leave a memory about you on your blog!

If you dont know me, leave a memory of Devin. I would love to hear what other people have to say about his past. :)



*also, a side note about this picture of Devin. It is a dear memory that I have of him. Many of you will not know about this, so here it goes. Our first Christmas together, we had been dating about 2 months. Now, we were in such a position where we really liked each other and were exclusive/boyfriend girlfriend, but still a little on edge so Christmas was just confusing. I decided that I would make Devin a blanket because I was going to California for a while and I wanted him to remember me all the time. It was cute and he used it on his bed and he loved it. His idea of a sentimental Christmas gift however, was far from anything I could have imagined. Devin and his friend Rick took a trip to Dad C's land and did a little photo shoot. This very picture was blown up to the size of a poster and given the title Abercrombie and Fitch Winter 2006. Then Devin wrote me a little message and signed his poster for me. How dreamy. Needless to say when I opened it I was confused, shocked and laughing my head off. How random right?! Anyway, I still have it and really should frame it and put it up in the guest room. I cant wait to show our kids. LOVE IT! Love Him!! What a gem. Who else would have done that?*

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

One of my first memories of you is just being inseperable at Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Dressing up in Grandma's hats and dresses and trapesing around during Christmas Eve. I also remember being insanely jealous of the Barbie Mansion you got that year. :) Love ya!

Ashley and Mikkel said...

That poster is probably the most exciting gift any one has ever gotten... EVER!! that blows my mind! How freakin funny is that?!

Well so many memories with you! Here it goes;
-Dancning with paper in mrs. jarmins class
-pouring sprite on the oak canyon stage
-8th or was it 9th grade math class with earl cotonuts
-making up dances in your basement
-laughing our heads off
-walking home from school with you
-crying my eyes out when you left and moved to califrnia ( i still have that picture of us with our eyes all red!)
ah good times! love ya!!

Ashley said...

Hey Ashley-
This is Ashley from your new ward. I was just on Whitney and Steve Trythall's blog. I noticed Ashley and Devin right above our names... sure enough it was you guys. So who knows who? I know Whitney was Roseville, we grew up in the same ward. My husband knows Steve a little because his cousin, Jerrel, is good friend of his. Funny how you can connect to just about anyone on the blog.

See you around!
Ashley