Monday, June 30, 2008

My Wonderful Hubby!

My 23rd birthday was on Friday and Devin totally surprised me by taking me to a Chukkars game. I have wanted to go for a long time and was so excited when we walked closer to the field and I realized that we were going to a ball game. I love baseball and the weather was absolutely perfect for baseball watching. Then we walked around the green belt in Idaho Falls and went to dinner at one of my favorite places, The Sandpiper. It is right on the Snake River and you can sit out on the patio and it really is so serene and tranquil, not to mention romantic. However, our romance was ruined by a spider that came crawling out from under Devins plate and our dinner was over. LoL. We are not spider fans at all. Whenever I see one I just yell for Devin to come and kill it and every night Dev checks the bed just in case any spideys think they can have a sleepover with us. Anyway, so my birthday was great. Devin made me crepes with strawberries, raspberries and mangoes and gave me a purple little i-pod shuffle and sent me gorgeous flowers at work. It was such a wonderful birthday. I sure love my man. And just look at how dang cute he is. Ha ha. This trick had me rolling everytime he would make a different face. What a goober. Love him!!




2 comments:

Denise Stears said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had fun. Devin is a goober! I'm proud of him for doing all of that for you. Guys just aren't very good at that stuff.

Chalonn said...

Happy birthday Ash! Love the pictures and glad Devin made your birthday super special! You guys rock, but get that stick out of Devin's NOSE...ewww! Yuck! I can just see an ER trip out of that trick!